Catalytic Group engages in a spectrum of
activities with clients, ranging from developing integrated solutions
to solving technical problems and thought partnering. The case
studies below illustrate a few recent examples.
- PBS needed help developing an infrastructure for course materials for the digital classroom pilot project. Catalytic Group brought flexible technology to multiple platforms.
- Holistic Primary Care needed to bring a widely distributed print publication online in less than a month and develop a scalable content platform for future growth.
- E*Trade Financial needed help revamping a data-driven video display system at E*Trade Center.
- Federal Farm Credit Banks Funding Corporation needed a secure, straightforward means of keeping users, member banks, and regulators up to date on the thousands of reports they publish.
- dELiA*s needed a robust, reliable, scalable, and affordable infrastructure on which to deploy their new online commerce and community offering.
- Strategic Consulting Company needed an objective evaluation of a third-party content management package for use by its internal IT staff. They chose Catalytic Group as a thought partner to give an unbiased assessment of the benefits and pitfalls.
- Valiant Hire needed to transform its existing pictures-and-text web site into a dynamic, database-driven sales channel.